Wisconsin Intramural-Recreational Sports Association


WIRSA State BasketbalL Tournament

Teams registering without imleagues

‚ÄčTeams coming from institutions without IMLeagues should use the following form to complete their registration for the tournament:

Teams must be approved by their Intramural Sports/Sport Club Coordinator and include payment upon registering for the tournament.  Scan and email completed forms to ryan.rudesill@uwrf.edu.  You can also mail completed forms to:

UW-River Falls Campus Recreation
Attn: Ryan Rudesill
410 S. 3rd Street, A105 Falcon Center
River Falls, WI 54022

TOURNAMENT Registration INstructions

The tournament registration, team rosters, pool play schedule, contest results, and playoff bracket will all run through IMLeagues. Teams coming from institutions with IMLeagues can follow the instructions below to register their team. Teams coming from institutions without IMLeagues should skip to the bottom of the page and use the alternative registration information.

Captain's Instructions:

  1. Sign into your IMLeagues account as you normally would through your institution.
  2. Go to "Add Network" on the top left of the screen (see photo to the right).
  3. Click "Add Network".
  4. Search for "WIRSA Basketball Tournament" (see photo below).
  5. Click "Join".
  6. From this point, use IMLeagues the same way you would use IMLeagues at your own institutions as you register your team and add participants to your roster. 
    • All participants will need to complete the above steps to join the "WIRSA Basketball Tournament" network before joining the roster.
    • Eligibility of rosters will be confirmed with your institution and the Campus Recreation Office (Intramural Sports/Sport Club Coordinator) prior to the tournament.
    • Payment for the tournament will need to be sent via check directly from your Campus Recreation Office (Intramural Sports/Sport Club Coordinator).  Personal checks will not be accepted without prior approval from the Tournament Director and the Campus Recreation Office on your campus.